Monday, March 14, 2011

Re-carnation


Have you ever heard quote saying that 
"the good things fall apart so then better  things will fall together ".
 yeah, It sound mostly like that but let me tell you something.
It is nothing but a total bull and crap.
I used to believe those stuff just to make me feel stronger and secure.
You know there was part when we said something good to convince us that things will be alright and good and fine as long as you keep hoping and believing.
But face it, it does not works the way you want .
HOPING will break your heart.
BELIEVING will make you a liar.
You see when things fall apart, they were not for better things to fall together.
They showed  that you were slacking off and you letting yourself down.
Things will not fall together just like that, we need to do the gluing and fixing stuff. 
I've learned that no one will be there for you unless yourself.
Though I seems like fine but I'm not, I'm the opposite,
I don't like showing people what I feel , what I thought and what in my mind.
Though sometime there was part when I fell like letting them go but yeah,
     I CAN'T AND I WON'T
So I figure quote was not sufficient to make me strong ,
And yeah I did die once due to the lacking of ignorance
and excessive humility intake.
BELIEVE ME . THEY KILL.
But then, Thanks God. 
I'm living from the dead.
I've been re-born
And yeah, I'm twice the hard . triple the brutal.