Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Tree Friends - Double Whammy (Part 1)






So this is one of my top listed activities. Watching the Happy Tree Friends.
Some of you might  knew this well known  Mondo Mini Show or maybe not.
Anyway, the title of this cartoon is "Happy Tree Friends" . However, the
characters in the cartoon are not so happy after all. At the end of the story
all of those cartoons will be dead. In a amusing way. It is amusing for me.
 Happy for me I guess so. In the Happy Tree Friends there are a lot of
bloody hilarious scene.When I said bloody they really spill out blood, a lot precisely.
There are a lot of character featuring this Happy Tree Friends. There are Flippy,
Cuddles,Petunia, Giggles and Lumpy.  Actually there are a lot of characters made up
however they are my Top 5. They seems harmless and cute if we evaluate them by 
their names. Nevertheless they played a dramatic bloody death. Apart from those Top 5 ,
 Who I loved the most is Flippy. I can totally relate myself to him .Well, almost .
This Flippy guy suffer from double personality and a mood swing.
When something is bothering him, he'll end-up killing his friends.
Well, that part really reflact me. So feel free to watch. You can catch this  on YouTube
or go to its own web.


            All those characters will end-up dead in the end. Well, there is need not to 
feel glum for it. They can't be really dead. In the end, they will be summon from their
restless graveyard to continue next episode. ahhhh yeah~  What a life . pfffttt~~


              What can I said ,Your suffering really entertain me :)


                                                     xoxo
                                                    ELLA MACHIAVELLIAN