Monday, November 15, 2010

The quadruplets have grown up


     Yeah I wish I had a quadruplets. Then the world would be a better place. 
Sort of. Imagine me but more .How cool is that ? The same brains working 
together resulting to some kind of  nuclear explosion. nahh,, kidding.I wish 
I'm capable of doing it. Well, I can had my quadruplets in my mind and it is 
enough. Emitting the quadruplets is to much risk and way too dangerous
One me is an enough of troublesome and chaos. My mom suffer the most.
       Anyway it would be fun though. Having four me. Anyway, those
quadruplets still living beneath me. It is like four in one package.
Wish you can see how much they have grown up. Evolving day by day. 
But never mind it is risking  your life  and mental stability to knew to much.


                                                                         To Much Of Me Can Make You Go Wild


                                                                                                       xoxo
                                                                                                        ELLA MACHIAVELLIAN