Thursday, November 11, 2010

Living in a Circle

Buna Ziau human,


  Without me knowing, time do pass by and when it did it past by really fast. 
In a blink of eyes now we are almost in the end of 2010. Yeah, pretty much
I lived my life in vain for this past years. Well, its all vain when  repeating the
same routine all over again. My life was going on in a circle.Same radius ,same 
circle,same calculation. A monotonous life indeed.When it comes to managing 
time, I'm a expert on wasting it and fulfilling it. It was always my race against 
the time. It's a rush. To me , kill your time otherwise it will get you later , 
haunting and terrorizing your life. It is chase or being chased . Eat or being eaten.
A circle indeed. My life was too mundane recently and I am longing for something
exhilarating .yeah and I've thought about it before and  for now I'm still listing things 
to get me active. With me ,my resolution always come at the ending of the year, 
though it is better late then never. 
____________________________________________________________________






       Since I like you so much, I can't stop liking you anymore.I like you to much that I can't 
pretend not to like you anymore. I can't do anything but not to show you how much I like 
you.I can't do anything but not to ask you to like me.
                 If  I want to leave you a little by little, if I have to depart from you the 
only thing I can do is to run.
                                                                                         : My Girlfriend is A Gumiho
                                                                                                -Min Ho 
  
                                                                                             
                                                                                                   xoxo
                                                                         E.MACHIAVELLIAN