Friday, April 22, 2011

My Geek Day

Buna ziau human ,
Today post going to be long , well I'm still can  feel the adrenaline rush right now 
and yeah I'm indeed high in sugar.
Anyway, I got this annual event where I'll be going to the KLIBF. 
Geek heaven, and yeah did I mention that I'm a geek to ? 
Anyway, I'm a comic lover, I love the local comic
and ,
I am a "kipas-susah-mati" of Keith,Zint, Slaium and Jo.
Anyway,today I only manage to meet Keith and Jo, 
It is gratifying to be able to meet them eyes on eyes,
When I said that I'm their "kipas-susah-mati", I mean it real,
I got tonnes of their comic collection, more then my reference and teks books
I read them over and over again, particularly when gloominess and hormones take over myself,  


Well things get better when you have your buddy to company you and hear all you babble and nagging of
how your adrenaline won't stop secreting and 
how you almost lost your heart when your idol was there talking to you
or how you share your french fries and talked like they way it suppose to be , 
Well you can say that she is MY GEEK PARTNER


So yeah I'll show you some of my collection , 
Well I'm freakin happy when Keith managed to sign on my books, 
ILOVEKEITH!

I'll be dating with them again this 30 April, 
<3<3<3