Saturday, October 16, 2010

Awake

Time passing by, I utterly shock when i just realize that " hey i'm 15 years old and i just finished my exam". It feels it was just yesterday i started my high-school, this pass 3 years seems in vain. Presumably , if  I was just tad aware of  my environment then today  I would be way proud of my past, probably, still , key to happiness is a bad memory .
Sometimes, well not sometimes, its always, I had this thought in my mind, why we need to grow up and live a life full of lie and insolent people, if we don't grew up and stay in childhood moment forever or a longer period of time ,I'm sure we will be surrounded by innocent and love. It's my belief  that adult is whom that corrupting and poisoning the youth mind , I can said that I've been corrupted by their  lies of "hey we can live in a world of peace if we do this and that". The grown up live their life with  envious and prejudice, they took people for granted. This grown up had forgotten how it used to feels and lived a life where we played without concerning who we were or what was our skin color, what count was how much we had fun together, 


It is the main reason why I keep living in my pass, which is my childhood moment, I love to reminisce and laugh to myself on how I live my childhood moments, so invulnerable and nothing more important then having fun. yeahyeah, I do shift and pull myself   back to reality and live my life , i'll endure all the pain and pretend as i'm a kid doing its jigsaw puzzle 
  
                                                                                                   XOXO
                                                                                          E.MACHIAVELLIAN