Sunday, October 17, 2010

Images

 Bună ziua,

           Evening human

Glad to hear from me ? I suppose you are or probably not, well its not my concern. 
Anyway have you ever gave people an image  about  who you are , a self image 
i'm talking here? If you does then give me five. Well i does that due that i'm giving
 people a whole clearer me. You see people will always pre-judge you , they evaluate
 me by my appearance.Thereby instead of evaluating and end-up being absolute wrong,
 kindly i gave them a few pieces of meWell,  they'll only will knew about my negative side. 
Never mind that, people believe  what they saw.Not being cocky but i got this face, 
 the face of good and evil, it is in the middle. I rarely shows my vicious manners
 to my buddies, only to you asshole sucker, nahh, kidding, they suffer the most.
Well yeah, I'm bad ,a rotten apple, but still eatable you'll just end-up having diarrhea . 
          
            In comics books, all the characters are made to suits the story, they can be 
anything that the author like , stupid, prince charming etc etc, the same happens here, 
we usually create a whole new of ourselves here, and then we'll  have the tendency
 to believe in what we were writing although it is a bulk of  lie, slowly our mind will be 
tricked by those lies or statement and it will start adapting and develop yourself to the
 whole new you. Get the idea ? Never mind, your shallow mind cant reach it. 
Dont get wrong by this, it is what i call get influenced by not imitating people. 
It were the  thing inside you that you've sealed for a long time. Example as evilness,
kindness,talent or desires. 

                             That is how I found myself, start from a bulk of lies then evolved to be me.
 I am not  made up of lie, it is not a lie if it started  adapting to be you. 
                           Lie is something untrue but this , this is me, it is real. Well for people who 
still lost of what i'm talking  imagine this you have no idea of who you are, thereby you create 
yourself , then your body started to adapting and then from there you began the evolve, 
develop to the whole new you. GET IT DUMB ? 
                                                
                                                                   anyway  this all for now


                                                                       XOXO
                                                                      
                                                                   E. MACHIAVELLIAN