Thursday, October 21, 2010

I cherish my lacklustre life

Buna Ziua ,


     My life ain't colorful or filled with joy though it seems to be. No worries , I deal with it.
 I had everything that I ever wanted or wishes, well literally not all but still I'm satisfy.
 However something was missing.. I've filled my my life with everything I ever dreamed about 
,still I'm nothing but emptiness.I tried so hard to love someone, to have the attachment, 
presumably, it can distract me from being fidgety . Though I knew all my act was in vain and 
may only get me into deeper affliction still i never gave up. I have a bunch of friends and foes.
Nevertheless, I love my solitude and remoteness better.They are always there,loyal and never
betrayed me or talk behind my back,shield me from the atrocious world , being my shadow,
 my dark side or I can call as my evil twins. Imagine two Ella , the world would not be safe . 
Go and move to Mars. You belong there. haha .Anyway, where was I , yeah, you see I never
 fell into despair. I live my life to the max, no limit, I'm still living my bloody dull life and cherish my life.