Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall

Buna Ziua ,
  
     Afternoon Human , 
           
            After i've recover from my past and finally I've been able to fixed myself again,and ready to fly high and  soaring , I fall again. Dont blame the gravity. It was me. I'm was weak, yeah, vulnerable. I lost my balance again. It was silly and idiot to fall again for the same reason. You make me broke my solemn promise to never let anyone open my heart, but I guess i was deceived by your cunning act or it just me who might have some soft spot  for you. I blame myself due that I let myself breaking apart. Now, thank you my dear, I'm falling down again , all the time that I took to fixed my self was wasted. Now it is even harder to fixed myself, you know the second fall , well not second, a lot actually, was  worst then before. Lets gave you a round of applause for succeeding  making me  cheat myself saying that "hey who know that you might be different". yeah, I know, I should had followed  what my evil twins told me . Anyway, if there was any explanation it should be from the start of your "hello"Truth be told, I was almost going crazy about you. ALMOST. Your bloody hilarious and your supportive act really do the trick. Thank you again . I really do learn something. Though in the hard way.


             I  fall , break and shatter and from the pieces I fixed myself . Yes by myself.  Anyway,at the end of the day all you have is 
nothing but yourself.


                                                                       XOXO


                                                                     E.MACHIAVELLIAN