Tuesday, October 26, 2010

UNDEAD

Buna Ziua,

      It was half an hour pass midnight, I'm staying up. Its was awkward and weird. At this time 
I supposed to be in my bed , safe and sound, dreaming away. In fact, I usually slept at 8 o'clock 
Somehow, there was something that kept me uneasy. It is a deep longing of something. Its not a 
lusting desires, its something in the middle of vengeance and love. Presumably , when they got
 mixed together it result to my deep and eternal hollow. In the deep hollow, I lost my sense of  love, 
humanity to human and the hollow do come in handy at some times. It was the place where I threw all 
my sickening lovey-dovey stuff and the place where I wash all my memories of being in pain or hurt.
 The hollow actually help me in keeping me survived and undead. 
       
       Recently, after the not-so-big-exam , my life were packed with a bunch of activities. Mostly,were 
nothing but boredom. Nevertheless, I managed to deceive my mind to just move on. Those stuff 
help me in keeping me busy( when I mean with busy its mean busy figuring what the heck was it about). 
I rarely focusing on what was going as my mind was too busy flying and wandering around. I do 
participate in some of those activities and I really rock it out . Apart from that, a few of my buddies 
and my countless  foes do help me in filling my activities. 

      
       I guess my days will go round and round. Although you were a temporary comfort that keep me secure, 
still I can said that I miss you badly. Not that bad but yeah I do miss you . This all for this night, sleep tight 
and don't let me crawl in your dream. I'll make sure it will be the most unforgettably dream
 you will ever had. In a bad way actually. 
  
                                                                                             XOXO

                                                                                             E.MACHIAVELLIAN